Based on the first Carl Jung’s theories, the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a personality test. The Myers-Briggs Personality Test groups people into sixteen distinct personality types.
Four main preferences determine these types: sensing or intuition, extraversion or introversion, thinking or feeling, and judging or perceiving.
Remember, MBTI assessments or the MBTI itself aren’t the final say on someone’s personality type. As it’s on the process of its scientific validity, many find it helpful for understanding themselves and many others persons.
People can create and develop themselves inside their character type by acquiring mindfulness and dealing with their weaknesses.
Sean Michael Anderson
Big Sean is currently 30 according to his birthdate March 25, 1988
Santa Monica, California, United States
Big Sean attended Detroit Waldorf School and graduated from Cass Technical High School with a 3.7 GPA.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Big Sean dated –
- Ashley Marie (2006-2013) Sean dated his high school girlfriend, Ashley starting at the age of 18 (in 2006). The two of them split in early 2013, after 7 years of dating.
- Naya Rivera (2013-2014) Big Sean and actress Naya Rivera started seeing each other in February 2013 after meeting via social networking site Twitter. The couple engaged in October 2013. They called it quits in April 2014 after remaining together for a year.
- Ariana Grande (2014-2015) Big Sean and singer Ariana Grande started dating in July 2014. They dated for almost a year before parting ways on April 8, 2015.
- Jhene Aiko (2016) Big Sean publicly dated singer Jhene Aiko after she split with the record producer Dot da Genius. It was a short-lived relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Often says “West Side” in his songs, which means his hometown Detroit, Michigan.
Big Sean s body specifications may be –
- Chest 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 10.
He is believed to be Christian as he likes to wear Jesus jewelry.
Best Known For
His albums such as Finally Famous (2011), Hall of Fame (2013) and some mixtapes.
Sean released his debut album Finally Famous on June 28, 2011, under the labels of GOOD Music and Def Jam Records. It appeared at number 3 in the Billboard 200 and number 1 in the US “Top Rap Albums”.
Sean has appeared in the TV movies related to different Music Awards starting in 2011.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in Funk Flex Full Throttle in 2011.
The hip hop artist eats a healthy diet mostly. Sean s diet includes a lot of asparaguses, bread, and pasta.
Though, his workout routine is not known. Though, he has a slender body frame.
Big Sean Favorite Things
- Clothing Brands – 10 Deep, Bape, Billionaire Boys Club
Source – Wikipedia
Big Sean Facts
- He was born in Santa Monica, California, but grew up in Detroit, Michigan. He was raised by his mother and grandmother.
- In May 2007, Big Sean signed a deal with record label GOOD Music (Getting Out Our Dreams), founded by Kanye West in 2004.
- He had done a role as a don in a short movie titled Cruel Summer, released in 2012.
- He has appeared on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance as a writer and performer in 2012 and 2013.
- On August 4, 2011, Sean was arrested due to sexual assault in New York.
- Visit his official website @ uknowbigsean.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, SongKick, Last.fm, and SoundCloud. His iTunes store.