Based on the first Carl Jung’s theories, the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a personality test. The Myers-Briggs Personality Test groups people into sixteen distinct personality types.
Four main preferences determine these types: sensing or intuition, extraversion or introversion, thinking or feeling, and judging or perceiving.
Remember, MBTI assessments or the MBTI itself aren’t the final say on someone’s personality type. As it’s on the process of its scientific validity, many find it helpful for understanding themselves and many others persons.
People can create and develop themselves inside their character type by acquiring mindfulness and dealing with their weaknesses.
Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova (In native Russian Наталья Михайловна Водянова )
Concluded Personality is ISFP
Current net worth Forbes $35 million
Natalia Vodianova is currently 36 according to her birthdate February 28, 1982
Gorky, Gorkovskaya oblast, RSFSR, USSR (now Nizhniy Novgorod, Nizhegorodskaya oblast, Russia)
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress, Philanthropist
- Father Unknown
- Mother – Larisa Vodianova
- Siblings – Kristina (Half-Sister), Oksana (Half-Sister)
The talent agencies who manages Natalia –
- Viva Models Paris
- Why Not Model Agency Milan
- MY Model Management
- DNA Model Management (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Justin Portman (2001-2011) Supermodel Natalia met British property heir, former artist and chess organizer, Justin Portman at a Paris dinner in 2001. When she was 8 months pregnant in November 2001, they married by registering in UK. In September 2002, they had a wedding ceremony in St. Petersburg, Russia. The couple was blessed with 3 children sons Lucas Alexander (b. 22 December 2001) and Viktor (b. 13 September 2007), and daughter Neva (b. 24 March 2006). But, they separated in June 2011.
- Antoine Arnault (2011-Present) After her break-up with Portman, she started dating Antoine, the son of LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault and the CEO of luxury brand Berluti in July 2011. They are living in Paris with Natalia s 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Supermodel Natalia Vodianova s most celebrated physical assets are eyebrows.
34-24-34 in or 86.5-61-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Vodianova has been endorsed by many brands like Anna Molinari, Calvin Klein, Chanel , Choice by Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein ‘Euphoria fragrance, Compagnia Italiana, David Yurman, Diane Von Furstenberg, Etam, Etam lingerie, Forum, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci, Guerlain, Hugo Boss Black, Jacob & Co., Jacques Dessange, Jigsaw, La Sposa, L Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, Moschino, Nina Ricci, Nina Ricci accessories, Pepe Jeans, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Portrait, Rimmel, Roccobarocco, Stella McCartney, Stuart Weitzman, Swish jeans, Versace, Versus, YSL, Yves Saint Laurent.
She has walked through the runway and advertised for these brands.
Best Known For
Runway, Editorial and Advertising Campaign Model
2001 film, written and directed by Roman Coppola, CQ. Vodianova appeared briefly in this movie with Billy Zane.
In 2010, she appeared in the remake of Clash of the Titans, portraying the role as Medusa.
Again, in October 2010, she got a leading role in the film adaptation of Albert Cohen s 1968 novel Belle du Seigneur.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was Ready to Wear Spring / Summer 2001 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Dice Kayek.
She says that she does not train but runs a marathon once a year. So there is not much in her exercise or workout routine. And regarding her diet, she responds –
“I RESPECT MY BODY. MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE. IF I EAT LIKE A PIG, I FEEL LIKE A PIG.”
Also, this Russian model had some minor problems like ulcers in the stomach in the past. But now, she has started looking into her dietary habits and has switched to Blood Type Diet created by Dr. Peter D Adamo. According to this, she is required to eat based on her blood group. You can read more about this diet here.
Natalia Vodianova Facts
- She belongs to a poor family.
- Natalia s father left them when she was a toddler.
- As a teenager (when she was 11), she had sold fruits with her mother on the streets to make ends meet.
- She had grown up with her 2 half sisters, one of whom has cerebral palsy.
- When she was 15, she enrolled herself in a modeling academy.
- At 17, she moved to France in Paris and signed with Viva Models.
- Until the end of 2012, she had already walked in 175 runway shows for U.S. and European based designers.
- She lived in England from 2001 to 2012.
- In 2012, she took the 3rd position on Forbes Top-Earning Models list with estimated earnings of $8.6 million in the previous year.
- In 2010, she was named in Tatler s Top 10 Best Dressed list.
- She had appeared in 2003, 2005 and 2006 Pirelli calendar.
- She is the founder and President of Naked Heart Foundation.
- On December 12, 2009, she was made the ambassador of Russia s first Winter Games.
- She has also co-hosted the semi-finals of Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow in May 2009.
- Her favorite body part is ears.