Concluded Personality is ENTP
Current net worth Forbes $34.6Billion
Jack Ma is currently 53 according to his birthdate October 15, 1964
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
After clearing Chinese entrance exams, Jack Ma got enrolled at the Hangzhou Teacher’s Institute (which has been renamed as Hangzhou Normal University). He graduated from the university with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
He later got admission in Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business and graduated in 2006.
Business magnate, investor, and philanthropist
- Father – Ma Laifa (Musician and storyteller)
- Mother – Cui Wencai (Musician and storyteller)
- Siblings – Unknown
Jack Ma’s personal management team handles his representation and management work.
4 ft 11¾ in or 152 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Ma has dated
- Zhang Ying (Late 1980s-Present) – Jack Ma got married to Zhang Ying in the late 80s. They had first met while studying at Hangzhou Normal University. They got married just after graduating from the university. They were both working as teachers at that time. Over the course of their marriage, they have become parents to two children – a son and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short and slight body
- Gaunt face
Jack Ma hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being the co-founder of the Chinese multinational technology conglomerate, Alibaba Group. He serves as an executive chairman of the company.
- Being one of the richest men in the World with a net worth of more than $41 billion.
- Being the global ambassador of the Chinese industries and businesses.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Jack Ma hasn’t acted on any TV show till now.
Jack endeavors to remain fit and healthy with the regular practice of Chen-style Tai Chi Chuan. He is such a big fan of Tai Chi that he has hired several experts in the field to teach the discipline to his employees at Alibaba.
For his personal guidance, he has hired a renowned teacher and martial artist Wáng Xī’an.
Jack Ma Favorite Things
- Movie– Forrest Gump (1994)
Source – Hollywood Reporter
Jack Ma Facts
- He started learning English on his own at a very young age. He used to practice his English-speaking skills by conversing with speakers at Hangzhou International Hotel.
- For 9 years, he used to travel 70 miles on his cycle so as to give tourists tour of the local area.
- He got his well-known name Jack Ma from one of his pen pals who was one of the foreign tourists. His pal decided to name him Jack as he found it hard to remember and pronounce his Chinese name.
- In his youth, he struggled a bit with his studies as he had to give college entrance exams for 4 consecutive years before he could eventually get admission in one college.
- After completion of his college studies, he struggled to find a job as his applications for about 30 different jobs were rejected.
- He once applied for a job in KFC but was rejected after an interview while the other 23 applicants were selected, leaving him with an unenviable label of being the only rejection.
- He realized the power of Internet after an ugly website that he had created related to China got him numerous positive response within hours of website’s deployment.
- His first entrepreneurial venture was a company named China Yellow Pages that he had started with $20,000, which he had raised with the assistance of his wife and a friend.
- The China Yellow Pages managed to earn about US$800,000 within three years of the official launch.
- In 1998, he was hired to head an IT company set up by the China International Electronic Commerce Center, which falls under the Ministry of Foreign Trade and