Concluded Personality is ISFP
Current net worth Forbes $80 MILLION
|Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1972|
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is a wrestler turned actor. In college, he used to play football and was a national champion. Following the stride of his grandfather and father, he then entered wrestling. He signed with WWE (at that time, it was known as WWF) and wrestled under the ring name ‘The Rock’. As a result of his family profession, he became the first third-generation wrestler in the WWE history. After that, he entered show business (acting) and his first film in a lead role was The Scorpion King (2002) for which he received US$5.5 million (a world record by an actor to receive such a huge amount for his first lead role in a film).
Dwayne Douglas Johnson
Nick Name / Ring Name
The Rock, Flex Kavana, Rocky Maivia, The People’s Champion, The Brahma Bull, The Great One, The Corporate Champion
The Rock is currently 46 according to his birthdate May 02, 1972
Hayward, California, USA
Dwayne attended Richmond Road Primary School in Auckland, New Zealand. After that, he returned to U.S. with his parents and finished 10th grade from President William McKinley High School in Honolulu, Hawaii. Johnson also went to the University of Miami to earn a degree in criminology.
- Father – Rocky Johnson (Professional wrestler)
- Mother – Ata Johnson (née Maivia)
- Siblings – Curtis Bowles (Brother), Wanda Bowles (Sister)
- Others – Peter Maivia (Maternal Grandfather) (Wrestler), Lia Maivia (Maternal Grandmother) (Wrestling’s female professional promoter)
Dwayne’s managers include –
- Vince McMahon
- Shane McMahon
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm (Billed height)
His real height is considered to be 6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
119 kg or 262 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dwayne dated –
- Dany Garcia (1996-2007) – The wrestler met American businesswoman, Dany nearing May 1996 in the University of Miami and soon started dating her. He married her on May 3, 1997 (a day after Johnson’s birthday). The couple has a daughter together named, Simone Alexandra (b. August 14, 2001). They separated in a friendly manner on June 1, 2007. Their divorce was finalized in May 2008. He had revealed that he would like to spend the rest of his life with his ex-wife, Dany as friends.
- Lauren Hashian (2007-Present) – The Rock then started dating singer Lauren Hashian in 2007. They had first met during the filming of The Game Plan in 2006. He then spent holidays in Hawaii with the singer Lauren Hashian. The couple welcomed their first daughter named, Jasmine on December 16, 2015. The couple had another child, a daughter named, Tiana Gia Johnson on April 17, 2018.