What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, including votes, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. The information collected is used for user engagement and to prevent abuse.An anonymized string created from your email address (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, please avoid images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) as visitors can download and extract location data from these images.
- Contact Forms:
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies for your convenience. These cookies last for one year.If you visit our login page, a temporary cookie is set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, several cookies are set up to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login persists for two weeks. If you log out, the login cookies are removed.If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is saved in your browser, indicating the post ID of the article you edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Analytics: Votes and IP addresses are collected from users, and this information is used for the purpose of user engagement and to prevent abuse.
Who we share your data with:
- Data collected may be shared with third-party service providers for analytics and spam detection purposes.
How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely for automatic follow-up comment approval.
For registered users, we store personal information in user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data: If you have an account or have left comments, you can request an exported file of your personal data or request erasure of your data. This does not include data we must keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Security Measures: We take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your data. In the event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to identify and address the breach promptly.
User Rights Clarification: Users can exercise their rights by contacting us through the provided contact information.
Third-Party Data Sharing: Data may be shared with third-party service providers for specific purposes, such as analytics and spam detection.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling: We do not engage in automated decision-making or profiling activities.
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements: N/A.
Contact Information: For any privacy-related concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [insert contact information].
Disclaimer: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) provided by MBTILounge.com is a subjective educational tool, not guaranteeing accuracy or defining an individual’s abilities. It is not a diagnostic or hiring tool, and users must interpret results cautiously. MBTIlounge.com is not affiliated with the official MBTI publisher, and ethical use, respecting privacy and avoiding discrimination, is expected. The disclaimer is subject to updates, and users agree to its terms when using MBTI-related content.